Our nervous system helps us to regulate breathing, control muscles and detect different environmental changes of the body. The combination of fibre and nerve cells which sends nerve impulses to different part of our body. During nerve damage, we can find many symptoms related to our body which depends on the location of the nerve affected area. It may occur on the nerves present in spinal cord and brain. Damage may also occur to the peripheral nerves which are located all over the body.
Nerve damage may show certain symptoms:-
- Dry eyes may occur when the nerve of the eye ball is disturbed
- Dysfunction of Sexual & Bladder
- Chest pain or heart attack
- Unnecessary tension sweating may also cause due to nerve problem
- Shivering of hands
- Unnecessary pain
- Pain & Weakness
Honestly, in some cases, nerve problems cannot be cured properly or permanently. But there are many treatments that can reduce the effect of the nerve problem.
There are many ways to address and solve any kind of nerve problems:-
- If you have any kind of nutritional deficiency you need to take care about it.
- If you are having or noticing any kind of side effects on taking any nerve medications, you need to go to doctor for changing the medicine.
- Blood sugar levels should be checked every month.
- Acupuncture and Hypnosis.
Meditation is one of the best ways to reduce nerve problems. It is the core medicine for every health problems. It cools and calms down our mind and helps our body synchronise with our mind and soul. This can heal all type of nerve problems. Everybody should take care of their health to lead a healthy life.