Every girl has different skin types. Some have allergy skin, some have sensitive skin. But inspite of that we love to apply a lot of cosmetics on our face. We never think about what product we are applying. We put on makeup on a daily basis thus wearing all the harmful cosmetics daily. Now all products are not harmful. We should be careful about the product ingredients before applying. For example, many girls or boys have sensitive skin, they even get allergy on herbal products application. Thus it depends on your skin type.
Nowadays we commonly use BB creams and CC creams regularly whenever we are going out. They claim to give both sun protection as well as good makeup look. But this can also be damage for the skin.
Skin can be classified into four groups: Dry, Oily, Sensitive and Combination. Some lucky person will have normal skin but as such very few will have normal skin. Firstly, everyone should know their skin type. Applying products without knowing the skin type can be dangerous. Eczema, sun burn, dermatitis can damage and may cause inflammation of the skin.
The fragrances and preservatives are the main cause of the skin problem. These contain parabens, formaldehydes which causes inflammation, redness on the skin. So everyone should avoid this type of products. Girls and boys should go for a patch test before using the products.
Following should be followed by every cosmetics user:-
- Primarily everyone should check out the expiry date of the product otherwise it might react to your skin.
- You should remove makeup before going to bed at night.
- You should clean your face completely after removing makeup.
- Everyone should choose products according to your skin type.
- You should apply moisturiser after cleaning the skin.
- Drink a lot of water as it will keep your skin hydrated.
To maintain a healthy skin you should follow a healthy diet. Side by side you should avoid using unnecessary cosmetics on your skin as your skin need to breathe properly.